Prioritizing yourself is not selfish. It's a revolution!
"The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek." - Joseph Campbell
Are you overworked + overwhelmed?
Anxious and burned-out?
Do feel pressure to perform + be perfect?
Are you stuck or contemplating a pivot?
Tired of people-pleasing?
Are you longing for peace, authenticity and connection?
Do you want to feel a sense of belonging?
You've come to the right place!
- your own personal coach (me)
- a supportive group of like-minded women
- access to wellness experts I've picked with you in mind
- wellness activities stimulating personal discovery and growth
- virtual yoga classes
- guided meditations that calm, energize and empower you
The Club makes it easy to start taking care of YOU.
With a community that keeps you accountable and inspired!
Create your own self care practice with daily options + 24/7 access to all recordings.
I am you.
My coaching is deeply personal because I lived it. I was a people-pleasing perfectionist. A high-achieving, Ivy League graduate and high-stress, high-stakes attorney in Big Law.
I was convinced that once "I made it" the anxiety would vanish. I'd feel valuable and worthy. I'd have more confidence and fewer insecurities. I'd take a well-deserved deep breath.
But that never happened. Despite the long hours and sacrifices, and the compromises in my mental and physical health...
The confetti never fell, so...
I transformed my anxiety into my superpower.
I redefined my value + worth from within.
I rediscovered my power and reclaimed my peace.
My metamorphosis was hard fought and now I want to share the skills I developed and the lessons I learned on that journey with you.
My lived experience ...
- 24 years in a high stress, high pressure, male-dominated profession (corporate attorney)
- childhood trauma
- mental illness: anxiety, panic disorders, depression, OCD, + suicide ideation
- disordered eating and drinking
- >$100k in student debt with no job after law school
- stepmom (13 years)
- college athlete
- lost 60 pounds and maintained it
- cancer survivor
Can you relate?
Virtual Access to All Club Services
Group Coaching (1hr/week)
Expert Workshops (1 hr/month)
Peer Support Groups (1 hr/month/group)
Wellness Activities (3 x 1 hr/month)
Guided Meditations (2 x 15 min/week)
Anxiety Audit Accelerator (1 hr/month)
Private 1:1 Coaching (30 mins/month)*
Yoga (2 x month)
*First come, first served
All services are optional + virtual via Zoom.
- All group coaching, expert workshops, meditations and yoga classes are recorded and available on the Club platform for 24/7 access.
- You have options: stay off camera, listen to relatable stories + benefit from the coaching as a "fly on the wall" OR submit questions anonymously OR participate live.
Your choice. Your experience. Your Club.
What they're saying...
"Wendy has done more to destigmatize mental health issues and promote wellness than any other CLE, EAP or wellness program that I have experienced in my more than 25 years of practice." - Evan S.
"As a young attorney, newly diagnosed with OCD + depression, I felt lost + unseen. Wendy showed me I am not alone. In many ways, she saved me."
- Donya F.
“Working with Wendy has brought so much lightness to my life. I can breathe again and see a new path emerging from the darkness."
- Morgan M.
"Wendy gave me the tools and goals I needed to change my life story. She is a force! I appreciate her wisdom and openness in so many ways."
- Aimee B.
Our Club Values represent the best of who we are and who we want to become.
They are what we find when we arrive + what we embody each time we leave.
"Investing in your own growth and well-being is an investment not only in yourself, but every life you touch."
*Monthly memberships: Initial 3 month commitment paid at registration then month-to-month.
- 3 month commitment then month-to-month
- Founding 5 enjoy a 25% discount for the first 6 months
- General Admission - Fees based on number of women with access to Club assets
- Annual memberships receive 1 month free
First you will receive a welcome email with a link to the Club platform. There you will create a profile and download the App for notifications and easy access to our schedule without having to login every time. You will then receive emails from me with information regarding the schedule for March with the unique Zoom link for all March services.
There will be a link on the platform to schedule a time each month. Availability is on a first-come-first-served basis.
There is an initial six (6) month commitment paid in full at the time you join. After that, your membership is month-to-month and your card is charged automatically on the 26th of each month. Cancel anytime before then for the following month.